Dr. Weerawat Tananusont is an internist practicing in DEDEDO, GU. Dr. Tananusont specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tananusont provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Weerawat Tananusont's Practice location
DEDEDO, GU 96929Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Weerawat Tananusont's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Dr. Najmeh Akhavan M.D.1001 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Wilfredo A Granada MD2629 Sheridan Rd Zion IL 60099
- Dr. Bevan Ali Geslani M.D.388 YPAO RD TAMUNING GU 96913
- Dr. Shadia Santos Constantine M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Nancy Lentz M.D.BLDG 1 FARENHOLT AVE TUTUHAN GU 96910
- Dr. Young Chang MD416 CHALAN SAN ANTONIO RD TAMUNING GU 96913