Bradley Decker is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in LINCOLN, NE. Bradley evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Bradley Dean Decker PLADC's Practice location
LINCOLN, NE 68516Get Direction
Bradley Dean Decker PLADC's reviewsWrite Review
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- 5 Tips on Living with an Ear Infection
Sometimes, the only treatment for an ear infection is to just live with it until it clears out on its own. This is especially true for ear infections caused by viruses. If you or your child is only mildly sick and the right home care reduces the pain and symptoms, then you can choose not to consult...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Physician Calls for More Awareness for Lupus
Dr. Amina Dorayi, who is a renown Public Health Professional and has been asked to speak at several conferences, including the “She Forum Africa” in 2016, has called lupus a deadly disease and is pushing for an increase of awareness around it. Because the symptoms of lupus vary so widely,...
- How to Treat Mononucleosis
Mononucleosis is also called the kissing disease, Pfeiffer disease, glandular fever, and Filatov disease. This infection results from the Epstein Barr virus, which is usually seen with having symptoms of the flu, where one experiences extreme fatigue on the body. These viruses are microscopic...
- Macaela Haas PLMHP7100 S 29TH ST LINCOLN NE 68516
- Cleveland Furby LADC5600 S 59th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Natasha Marie Gartin LMHP, LPC, PLADC3801 UNION DR STE 206 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Johann Ruth Machmer B.S.5600 S 59TH ST LINCOLN NE 68516
- Barbra Westman LMHP,LADC5600 S 59TH STREET LINCOLN NE 68516
- Timothy S Schultz PLMHP, PLADC4706 S 48TH ST LINCOLN NE 68516