Dr. Louis Dehner practices Pediatric Pathology in SAINT LOUIS, MO. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Dehner is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1966
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Dermatopathology
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Louis P Dehner MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Louis P Dehner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Doctors Recommend Pneumonia Vaccine to Celiac Disease Patients
Disorders in the immune system can cause abnormally high or low activity of the immune system. It is also known that celiac disease is an autoimmune condition. This disease is a severe genetic condition. It means that the antibodies start attacking the body instead of fighting off infections such as...
- The Connection Between IBS and Lactose Intolerance
The Connection Between IBS and Lactose IntoleranceThere seems to be a correlation between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and lactose intolerance. However, there are discrete differences in why they occur and the methods used in treating them.If you are lactose intolerant, your body cannot digest...
- Atelectasis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Atelectasis is not a household name and many people would probably freak out and be confused if they are told that they have it. You are probably wondering what it means and what its causes are.To define atelectasis, we can say that it is a medical condition where a portion or all of your lungs...
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- What Is an Introvert?
What Is an Introvert?Thinker, independent, quiet, dreamer, focused, shy, private, observant…these are often the words used when describing an introverted person. Introverts usually find themselves most comfortable and relaxed when alone.It has been reported that one third to half of the population...
- New Explanation for How Ovarian Cancer Spreads
In their latest publication, a team of researchers with the University of California, Riverside and the University of Notre Dame have revealed a new explanation for how ovarian cancer spreads (or metastasizes). The researchers used electron microscopy and live imaging to study the cellular...
- Dr. Archana Shenoy M.D660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Fang Bu M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Dana Ashley Hill MD216 S KINGSHIGHWAY BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Frances V White MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mai He MD1 BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL PLZ FL 3 SAINT LOUIS MO 63110