Dr. Randon Trenere Hall M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Randon Hall is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in PHOENIX, AZ. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Hall is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Randon Trenere Hall M.D.'s Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45206Get Direction
- When the Doctor Is the Bully
The word bully often conjures-up images of the tough kid towering over a smaller more vulnerable child in the schoolyard. Being bullied is something that many attach to a part of growing up and being a child. The perception is that bullies are not something that adults have to deal with. That...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- The Relationship Between Sodium and Multiple Sclerosis
Salt is an essential element that your body requires for maintaining proper bodily functions. It helps your muscles and nerves to work to their fullest capacity and maintains the balance of fluids within your body. This, in turn, helps control your blood volume and blood pressure levels. However,...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- Can Appendicitis Affect the Large Intestines?
The AppendixUnderstanding the location of the appendix in the abdomen will help us understand how appendicitis can affect the organs in proximity to it. The appendix is found in the lower, right abdomen; with one end attached to the large intestine or the caecum. The function of the large intestine...
- Dr. Andrew John Gregory MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark F Riederer MD8232 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Katherine H Rizzone MD2601 Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Kristina Marie Wilson M.D.Medical Center East, South tower Nashville TN 37232