Maria Pieterman is an acupuncturist practicing in CEDAR GROVE, NC. Dr. Pieterman evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Pieterman treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Maria Antonia Pieterman L.AC.'s Practice location
CEDAR GROVE, NC 27231Get Direction
Ms. Maria Antonia Pieterman L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Carmela Mager L.AC.109 Conner Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Ying Helen Wang LAC, PHD55 VILCOM CIR STE 110 CHAPEL HILL NC 27514
- Andrew R Nowosad L.AC.109 Conner Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Ms. Nicole Juralewicz L. AC.2904 Hillsborough Rd Durham NC 27705
- Kolleen Mitchell L.AC, FABORM104 S Estes Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Jennifer J. Warnasch L.AC.385 WESLEY CT CHAPEL HILL NC 27516