Dr. Gavin Patrick Meany MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1406 6TH AVENUE NORTH ST. CLOUD MN, 56303
Dr. Gavin Meany is a psychiatrist practicing in ST. CLOUD, MN. Dr. Meany is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Meany diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Meany may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Meany treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Use of computed tomography renal angiography for screening feline renal transplant donors.
- Relationship between radiographic hilar lymphadenopathy and serologic titers for Coccidioides sp. in dogs in an endemic region.
- A preliminary study of the milk production, bodyweight changes and some blood characteristics of underfed beef cows.
- An assessment of the nutritional status of the lactating beef cow.
Dr. Gavin Patrick Meany MD's Practice location
ST. CLOUD, MN 56303Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Gavin Patrick Meany MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meany
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. Elizabeth Alison Sikes MD1406 6th Avenue North Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Tou Cher Yang MD1406 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. John Preston Daniels MD1406 6th Avenue North Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Jeffrey Reed Carlson DO1406 6th Avenue North Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Adam Phillip Klapperich D.O.1406 6th Avenue North Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Diana Chapa MD1245 15th Street N Saint Cloud MN 56303