Dr. Marissa Smith is a pediatrician practicing in SYRACUSE, NY. Dr. Smith is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Smith diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Smith can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Marissa M Smith MD's Practice location
SYRACUSE, NY 13215Get Direction
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Dr. Marissa M Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Dr. Ellen Marie Schurman M.D.3448 State Route 31 Baldwinsville NY 13027
- Mrs. Maritza Alvarado M.D.4811 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Jose Vargas MD7270 Buckley Rd Syracuse NY 13212
- Dr. Thomas J Abbamont MD601 North Way Camillus NY 13031
- Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Steven David Blatt MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202