Jolene Gordon PT
Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics201 E 38TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD, 57105
Jolene Gordon is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in SIOUX FALLS, SD. Jolene is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Gordon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Gordon will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Jolene Gordon PT's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- The Psychological Definition of Relationship
For some people, relationships are the most important aspect of life, and for others not so much. Most relationships are linked with feelings of happiness, so it can cause pain and heartache when something goes wrong in the relationship. In one study done in 2009, it was found that in the UK nearly...
- Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Turns His Love For Cooking into a Business
Even though the odds are against them, some kids with muscular dystrophy defy them in big ways and prove to be an inspiration for others with the neuromuscular disease. One of those kids is 10-year-old Conor Barshay. Even before the age of 10, Barshay developed a keen sense of taste through a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- What is Viral Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a type of infection that leads to lung inflammation. Viruses, fungi and bacteria are the leading sources of pneumonia.Viral pneumonia is a form of the virus that results in the flu and cold. When the viruses enter your lungs, they lead to swelling and oxygen flow disruption in the...
- Sheila Etrheim PT2501 W 26th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Lorilee C Larson P.T.6100 W 41ST ST STE 102 SIOUX FALLS SD 57106
- Mrs. Lorelei Jo Thompson RPT3239 S Grace Ave Sioux Falls SD 57103
- Amanda Christine Jacobsma DPT201 E 38TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Grant Boltjes PT3513 S HARMONY DR SIOUX FALLS SD 57110
- Mrs. Jill Marie Joyce-hazard PT201 E 38TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57105