Kelly Beasley is a counselor in PENCE SPRINGS, WV. Kelly evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- Rat hepatic coenzyme A is redistributed in response to mitochondrial acyl-coenzyme A accumulation.
- Effect of clofibrate treatment on hepatic prostaglandin catabolism and action.
- Effect of hydroxycobalamin[c-lactam] on propionate and carnitine metabolism in the rat.
- Effect of carnitine on propionate metabolism in the vitamin B-12--deficient rat.
- Carnitine delays rat skeletal muscle fatigue in vitro.
- Overexpression of endothelin-1 and enhanced growth of pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells from fawn-hooded rats.
- Pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells from chronically hypoxic neonatal calves retain fetal-like and acquire new growth properties.
- Selected isozymes of PKC contribute to augmented growth of fetal and neonatal bovine PA adventitial fibroblasts.
- The Ca2+-dependent isozymes of protein kinase C are uniquely important in the enhanced growth of immature adventitial fibroblasts isolated from the bovine pulmonary arterial wall at a time of heightened susceptibility to vascular injury.
Kelly Beasley's Practice location
PENCE SPRINGS, WV 24962Get Direction
Kelly Beasley's reviewsWrite Review
- Organizations that Support Parkinson's Disease Patients and their Families
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The average age of a Parkinson’s diagnosis is somewhere around the age of sixty, though at times those that are younger can also be diagnosed with the disease. Cases such as...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- What Exactly Does an OB-GYN Do?
IntroductionThe term "OB-GYN" is an abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist. An OB-GYN is a healthcare provider who specializes in female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. There are also OB-GYNs who offer general medical services that are similar to what primary care...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...