Tina Wanner is a physical therapist practicing in CARSON CITY, NV. Tina Wanner specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Tina Wanner can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Tina Wanner will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Tina Marie Wanner's Practice location
CARSON CITY, NV 89703Get Direction
Tina Marie Wanner's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Mrs. Tammie Lynn Bigley MSPT3246 North Carson St Carson City NV 89706
- Mr. Torrey Craig Schweickert MSPT555 N. Arlington Avenue Reno NV 89503
- Mr. Peter Anderson PT, DPT1755 Wittington Pl Dallas TX 75234
- Jade Elkind DPT325 Hanson St Winnemucca NV 89445
- Mr. Andrew Thomas Reed PT8751 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89117
- Mrs. Jessica Ann Tracy DPT604 W Washington St Carson City NV 89703