Dr. Obadah Attar is an endodonist practicing in MANSFIELD, TX. Dr. Attar is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Obadah Attar BDS, DSCD's Practice location
MANSFIELD, TX 76063Get Direction
Obadah Attar BDS, DSCD's reviewsWrite Review
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- 6 Essential Beauty Tips
Lisa Ginn, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Chevy Chase, has a few tips to follow to achieve beauty.Wash your faceNever go to bed without cleaning the face is the first rule to be followed for glowing skin. Morning make up can stretch the pores in the skin and give an aging look to the skin. Using an...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Jill Peterson DDS, MPH, PHD906 N Fielder Rd Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. James A Elliott D.D.S.4900 Overton Ridge Blvd Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Tariq Alsmadi DMD1107 W RANDOL MILL RD ARLINGTON TX 76012
- Dr. Christopher D j Yelton D.D.S.3880 Hulen St Fort Worth TX 76107
- Deborah C Loth D. D. S., M. S.2755 Matlock Rd Arlington TX 76015
- Dr. Ramona M Torgerson DDS, PC4545 Bellaire Dr S Fort Worth TX 76109