Dr. Kenneth Floyd Tempero MD, PHD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1901 LAKE RD WAYZATA MN, 55391
Dr. Kenneth Tempero is a rheumatologist practicing in WAYZATA, MN. Dr. Tempero specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Tempero treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1967
Dr. Kenneth Floyd Tempero MD, PHD's Practice location
WAYZATA, MN 55391Get Direction
- Mother of Teen Mom 2 Star Briana DeJesus Has Been Diagnosed with Lupus
On Dec. 8th, Roxanne DeJesus, the mother of Briana who starred in the American TV series “Teen Mom 2,” revealed on Twitter that she has been diagnosed with lupus after undergoing several blood tests, along with sharing the photos of her blood samples that she took at her doctor's office. Her...
- Fibromyalgia and How It Affects Women
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90 percent of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has...
- Student with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Crowned Miss Teen Tennessee
Jordan Elizabeth Henegar, crowned Miss Teen Tennessee US, was diagnosed with JRA at 15 months.Her mother, Sheri Henager, realized that something was wrong when her daughter stopped walking. Today, Jordan is a senior at Oak Ridge High School, a cheerleader at her school, and a member of the Oak Ridge...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- Model Cambria Francesca's Lupus Won't Stop Her From Shining
For fashion model Cambria Francesca, lupus has been a big part of her life and her career. A recent photo shoot snapped her showing off her figure with the word strong written across her stomach. It was to tell the world, that her battle with the disease has made her stronger and more beautiful. ...
- The Top 10 Worst Things About Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia has classic symptoms of widespread muscle pain and extreme fatigue. A combination of exercise, managing stress, medication, and a healthy lifestyle might ease your symptoms, but there is no cure and the causes are unknown. ...
- Dr. Scott Glickstein MD3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Jody Kay Hargrove M.D.7600 FRANCE AVE S STE 5100 EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Erik Jon Peterson MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Archibald Ambrose Skemp M.D.7600 FRANCE AVE S STE 5100 EDINA MN 55435
- Jasvinder Singh MBBS, MPH1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Walter Hollifield Dorman M.D.7600 FRANCE AVE S STE 5100 EDINA MN 55435