Dr. Martin Foy is a naturopathic physician practicing in MADISON, NJ. Dr. Foy specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Foy combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Martin T Foy RPH's Practice location
MADISON, NJ 07940Get Direction
Martin T Foy RPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- The Benefits of Buckwheat
Buckwheat is not actually a wheat. Although it is a whole grain it is neither a grain or a cereal. Similar to quinoa, buckwheat is derived from the seeds of a flowering plant. It is naturally gluten free making it a great ingredient in many dishes and smoothies. Buckwheat originated in the...
- What Is Rhubarb? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Rhubarb
Rhubarb has a complex protein and nutrition profile and comes loaded with a wide range of health benefits. For this reason, rhubarb is used more often as a food medicine. It contains various minerals and contains essential amino acids as well. Overall, rhubarb is widely known for its medicinal...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Mansi ViraWoodbridge Colonia NJ 07067
- Mrs. Adair J Moore CMT6 E BLACKWELL ST DOVER NJ 07801
- Dr. James Furey N.D. C.N.C. M.H.15 S BAUMS CT LIVINGSTON NJ 07039
- Dr. Nina A Manipon N.D.65 SANDRA DR TOTOWA NJ 07512
- Dr. Mikyle Shakira Byrd-vaughn ND399 HOOVER AVE BLOOMFIELD NJ 07003
- Dr. Lauren Leahy N.D, L.M.T641 INGRAM AVE STATEN ISLAND NY 10314