Dr. Obinna Ego-osuala is a pediatrician practicing in RIVERDALE, MD. Dr. Ego-osuala is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ego-osuala diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ego-osuala can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Obinna Ego-osuala M.D.'s Practice location
RIVERDALE, MD 20737Get Direction
Obinna Ego-osuala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Kristina E Andersson D.O.6103 Baltimore Ave Riverdale MD 20737
- Dr. Herberth Marcelo Ochoa flores MD6103 BALTIMORE AVE STE T1 RIVERDALE MD 20737
- Dr. Anitha Menon M.D.5711 Sarvis Ave Riverdale MD 20737
- Dr. Sikira Chantal Backus M.D.6103 Baltimore Ave Riverdale MD 20737
- Dr. Asad Karamali Bandealy MD, MPH6103 BALTIMORE AVE STE T1 RIVERDALE PARK MD 20737
- Dr. Katia R Stewart M.D.6103 Baltimore Ave Riverdale MD 20737