Education and Training
University of the West Indies 0
Dr. Monique Mondesir, M.D.'s Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Monique Mondesir, M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Monique Mondesir, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mondesir
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Port St. Lucie Florida 34952
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.2150 Se Salerno Rd Stuart FL 34997
- Dr. Hemant P Gundavda M.D.1545 9TH ST SW VERO BEACH FL 32962
- Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL 34990
- Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986