Jessica Badlam MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease111 COLCHESTER AVE BURLINGTON VT, 05401
Dr. Jessica Badlam practices Pulmonology in BURLINGTON, VT. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Badlam manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Jessica Badlam MD's Practice location
BURLINGTON, VT 05401Get Direction
Jessica Badlam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badlam
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Charles M Kinsey M.D.FAHC PULMONARY AND CRITICAL CARE UNIT BURLINGTON VT 05405
- Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Charlotte Catharina Teneback MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Gilman Baker Allen M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Theodore Wendell Marcy MD, MPH111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Daniel J Weiss MD PHD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05405