Simone Dion is a counselor in S. GLASTONBURY, CT. Simone evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Simone M Dion MPH, MA, LPC's Practice location
S. GLASTONBURY, CT 06073Get Direction
Simone M Dion MPH, MA, LPC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Erica Wilcox931 Main St South Glastonbury CT 06073
- Erica Lauren Janson PSYD931 MAIN STREET SUITE 2 GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Suzanne Nolan Other16 HIGH ST. SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Meryl Marci Fields LCSW36 HOPEWELL RD APT 5 SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Lisa Sklover LPC19 WATER ST SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Robert S. Henderson Other16 HIGH ST. SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073