Dr. Natasha Badois is a naturopathic physician practicing in BURNSVILLE, MN. Dr. Badois specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Badois combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Natasha Badois N.D's Practice location
BURNSVILLE, MN 55337Get Direction
Dr. Natasha Badois N.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Farro: Health and Nutrition Benefits
What is farro?Farro an ancient wheat grain, which is also called as emmer. It has been eaten for thousands of years around the world. Its scientific name is Triticum turgidum dicoccum. It is found in a number of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Ethiopian restaurants.Farro was a popular grain among...
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- Folic Acid Benefits: Foods High in Folic Acid
Folic acid is required for proper cellular regeneration and growth. Moreover, folic acid helps in a number of essential functions in the body such as the biosynthesis of nucleotides in cells, repair and synthesis of DNA, the production of RBCs, and the prevention of anemia.It also encourages the...
- Polyphenol Supplements
OverviewStudies show that an increase in the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables can help reduce the risk of developing chronic health problems, such as neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, and certain types of cancer. Dietary antioxidants can slow down the processes that contribute to...
- Haley Smith3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis Minnesoa 55408
- Jacob Panka3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.7550 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Crystalin Rowe Montgomery N.D., L.AC.2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Sara jean Barrett N.D.4450 NICOLLET AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55419
- Amrit Devgun N.D.2501 W 84TH ST BLOOMINGTON MN 55431