Dr. David Katz practices Pediatric Pathology in ORLANDO, FL. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Katz is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1973
- Hartford Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Montreal Neurol Soc, Neurology; Montreal Gen Hosp, Neurology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. David Allan Katz M.D.'s Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. David Allan Katz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ways to Cope with Depression and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia can cause you to feel hopelessness and depression. You never know what you will be able to do, from one day to the next. Understanding what you can and can’t do will help you manage your chronic pain. You need to assess yourself when you get up in the morning and be honest. Be okay...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- How Do You Contract Mononucleosis?
The Epstein-Barr virus is one of the eight known viruses of the herpes family. This disease is very contagious, and it can also result from other diseases. This disease affects young adults and teenagers. Those who contract this disease develop the signs and symptoms after being infected for a...
- What is the Recovery like for Cryotherapy?
Today, many people are using cryotherapy for different reasons including recovery from injury, pain and weight loss. It is still a relatively new technology, but so far there have been very few cases of adverse side-effects after its use.All what you have to do before the session is to dry yourself...
- Dr. Shuan Li M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Gary Steven Pearl M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Dennis M Drehner DO1717 S. ORANGE AVE., SUITE 100 ORLANDO FL 32806
- Dr. Darcy Aileen Duncan M.D.1814 BELLEVUE AVE ORLANDO FL 32806