Dr. Michael Yacoub M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1600 SW ARCHER RD GAINESVILLE FL, 32610
Dr. Michael Yacoub is a vascular surgeon practicing in GAINESVILLE, FL. Dr. Yacoub specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Yacoub diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Michael Yacoub M.D.'s Practice location
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Charleston, WV 25304Get Direction
Dr. Michael Yacoub M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yacoub
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Mr. Alexander Jaewook Rim MD1121 Nw 64th Terrace Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Adam Beck M.D.1660 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Thomas S Huber MD, PHD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Scott A Berceli MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Catherine Kyonga Chang MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Kristina A Giles M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756