Brian R Fisher DDS
Dentist | General Practice843 SO GARFIELD AVE TRAVERSE CITY MI, 49686
Dr. Brian Fisher is a Dentist practicing in TRAVERSE CITY, MI. Dr. Fisher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Brian R Fisher DDS's Practice location
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49686Get Direction
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Richard S. Hoadley DDS102 Bridge St Elk Rapids MI 49629
- Dr. Steven J Niergarth D.D.S.5217 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Dan F. Soenen D.D.S.,P.C.508 N Birch St Kalkaska MI 49646
- Dr. Macare Elizabeth Lumbrezer DDS555 S. Garfield Ave Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Debra E. Lewis D.D.S.2120 M137 Interlochen MI 49643
- Dr. Chad Leland Beers DDS4041 Lone Pine Dr Traverse City MI 49684