Brian R Fisher DDS
Dentist | General Practice843 SO GARFIELD AVE TRAVERSE CITY MI, 49686
Dr. Brian Fisher is a Dentist practicing in TRAVERSE CITY, MI. Dr. Fisher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Brian R Fisher DDS's Practice location
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49686Get Direction
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Macare Elizabeth Lumbrezer DDS555 S. Garfield Ave Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Paul Guy Sternhagen DDS, FAGD, FDOCS932 E Eighth St Traverse City MI 49686
- Ronald C. Chao D.D.S.2815 Garfield Rd N Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Fred Deckert Stoye D.D.S.3258 Bowers Harbor Rd Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Stephen Jay Morgan DDS1117 W Civic Center Dr Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Douglas F Kirby Other1429 Barlow St Traverse City MI 49686