Mallory J Melby PA
Physician Assistant1662 HIGDON FERRY RD STE 300 HOT SPRINGS AR, 71913
Mallory Melby is a physician assistant practicing in HOT SPRINGS, AR. Mallory specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Mallory J Melby PA's Practice location
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71913Get Direction
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- He Found A Lump in His Breast. But That Didn’t Stop Him.
62-year-old Eric Passmore from Franklin, Indiana is a father, grandfather, and retired machinist. He is also a breast cancer survivor. ...
- Tips for Nurses Working the Night Shift
Newly graduated nurses are often assigned what some might consider the less than desirable shift known as the night shift. For nurses who do not work in Labor and Delivery, where babies make their own schedules, or in the ER where everything from a sore throat to a heart attack is treated in fast...
- This Unique Tattoo Helps Women Feel Complete After Mastectomy
Every year, over 250,000 women receive news that they have been diagnosed with breast cancer. A large percentage of them end up undergoing mastectomies. During a mastectomy, the diseased breast tissue is removed, as well as the nipples and areolas. Women who choose to undergo breast reconstruction...
- How Is Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosed?
Erectile dysfunction also called as ED in medical terminology, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. In severe cases, it is referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress, but it can also be the result of underlying health...
- Darrell W Elkin PA2825 Albert Pike Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Ms. Shannon L Taylor PA100 MCGOWAN CT HOT SPRINGS AR 71913
- Hannah W Jeane PA1 MERCY LN STE 401 HOT SPRINGS AR 71913
- Mr. David Michael Moore PA-C1662 HIGDON FERRY ROAD HOT SPRINGS AR 71913
- Ms. Marcia Starns PAC3633 Central Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Mr. Jared A Wilson PA1662 HIGDON FERRY ROAD HOT SPRINGS AR 71913