Dr. Brett Guimard DC, DACBSP, CSCS, MAOM, LAcserved for over 7 years as a Senior High-Performance Healthcare Provider for the United States Olympic Committee at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista California. Dr. Guimard served a vital component in the health and wellness of athletes as they prepare for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Dr. Guimard was the US Medical Director for the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Dr. Guimard has traveled nationally and internationally with a variety of Olympic and Paralympic sports including 3 Paralympic Track and Field World Championships and the 2012 Paralympic Games in London. Dr. Guimard is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Western States and a former clinical instructor and the former Director of the Sports Medicine Residency Program at the Sothern California University of Health Sciences in Whittier Ca. He has lectured nationally and internationally on the topic of integrative sports performance. He is a Diplomat of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians, licensed Acupuncturist, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Dr. Guimards undergraduate studies include a degree in Culinary Arts from the Le Cordon Bleu Cooking and Hospitably Institute of Chicago and a degree in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Dominican University in River Forest, IL.
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Whittier Wellness Clinic
What do you attribute your success to?
- Those who laid the groundwork for her, mentors and other professionals who paved the way for Olympics, paralympics and more.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Her Son
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC's Practice location
Chula Vista, CA 91915 Get Direction
Whittier, CA 90604 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC | Chiropractor | Sports Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Brian G. Najor D.C. 1651 East Main Street El Cajon California 92021
- Dr. Amanda J. Foster D.C. 4380 Felton St San Diego California 92104
- Dr. Marc A. Lewis D.C. 6612 Mission Gorge Road San Diego California 92120
- Dr. Jason Morrison D.C. 4829 Convoy St. San Diego CA 92111
- Dr. Abner Cruz-silvestre D.C. 9265 Activity Rd San Diego CA 92126
- Dr. Brian T. Garrett DC 701 B Street San Diego CA 92101