Dr. Upma Suneja is a pediatrician practicing in TAMPA, FL. Dr. Suneja is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Suneja diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Suneja can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Upma Suneja's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33606Get Direction
Upma Suneja's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Dr. Toni Alexis Richards-rowley M.D.16301 FISHHAWK BLVD LITHIA FL 33547
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi5802 North 30th Street Tampa Florida 33610
- Regina Hardin8130 66th Street No. STE 11 Pinellas Park FL 33781
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MD501 6TH AVE S ST PETERSBURG FL 33701
- Dr. Peter Allen Kosoff MD9406 Balm Riverview Road Riverview FL 33569
- Dr. Myrna T Boneta M.D.10330 N DALE MABRY HWY TAMPA FL 33618