Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Amyn Alidina is an oncologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Alidina specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Alidina manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1989
- Prostate Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD's Practice location
Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alidina
- Can Pap Smears Help to Detect Cervical Cancer?
A study has confirmed that regular Pap tests can help to save a woman's life because it is able to detect cervical. Cancer diagnosed by Pap smeears were 92% curable, while those diagnosed by the symptoms alone were only 66% curable. Even women who had symptoms when they went for the regular...
- What Primary Care Providers Need to Know About Ovarian Cancer
In the United States, there will be 22,440 women diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2017 and over half of those cases will be fatal, according to the American Cancer Society. For women, ovarian cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths. And a woman’s risk of developing ovarian cancer in her...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- What is Hodgkin's Lymphoma?
Hodgkin’s lymphoma is the cancer of the lymphatic system, which is a part of the immune system. The lymphatic system is very important in that it is involved in the production of the white blood cells that fight against disease causing agents, like bacteria, fungi, and viruses. In this cancer,...
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Natalie A Marshall MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Clark E Haskins MD4901 Lang Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD4901 LANG AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Shantan Reddy M.D.8300 Constitution Ave NE Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Usha Venkatraj M.D.2400 UNSER BLVD SE RIO RANCHO NM 87124
- Dr. Olivier Rixe M.D.933 BRADBURY DR SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106