Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Amyn Alidina is an oncologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Alidina specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Alidina manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1989
- Prostate Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD's Practice location
Dr. Amyn G Alidina MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alidina
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Husband and Wife Battle Breast Cancer Together
A South Florida couple face the most difficult challenge of their marriage after both being diagnosed with breast cancer. Read on to learn more.Breast cancer is not a disease that affects just women. In men, there is a small amount of breast tissue containing several ducts that reside just under the...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Cancer Answers: Is There a Screening Test for Ovarian Cancer?
Symptoms of ovarian cancer do not present themselves within early stages and in most cases, ovarian cancer is not detected during routine pelvic examinations.For this reason, most women with ovarian cancer are diagnosed at an advanced stage – stage III or stage IV – at which case the cancer...
- What are the Side Effects of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a treatment method which makes use of certain drugs in treating cancer. It plays a number of roles in the body as part of the treatment mechanism. This may include killing cancer cells, reducing their rate of spreading or shrinking the tumors to reduce the recurrence and...
- Dr. Natalie A Marshall MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Clark E Haskins MD4901 Lang Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Gregg Franklin MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD4901 LANG AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Annette C Fontaine MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Richard O Giudice MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109