Dr. Xiaoyan Wu is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Wu specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Dr. Xiaoyan Wu's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Xiaoyan Wu's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- Trazodone: Withdrawal, Abuse, and Overdose
Trazodone AbuseTrazodone is an antidepressant drug which is prescribed to treat and manage major depressive disorder. Depression is a mental disorder which causes extreme feelings of sadness and loss of interest in activities and life.Trazodone must be taken with care because its effect on the...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Dr. Michael C Braun M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Rupert Patel MD12121 Richmond Ave Houston TX 77082
- Dr. Scott E. Wenderfer M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Sarah Jane marlin Swartz MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Rita D Swinford M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Mrs. Mini Michael M.D.6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030