Mr. Darren Hall D.O.
General Practitioner1 WAHOO AVE GROTON CT, 06349
Dr. Darren Hall is a general practitioner practicing in GROTON, CT. Dr. Hall does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Hall provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Mr. Darren Hall D.O.'s Practice location
GROTON, CT 06349Get Direction
- What to Avoid if You have Gout
For centuries, gout has been considered a disease that affected the wealthiest individuals who could afford to consume meat, seafood, and alcohol. Gout is caused by crystals of uric acid that are formed within the joints of the body, which scratch and irritate surrounding tendons and bone. Uric...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- How Long Can Jock Itch Last?
Jock Itch is an infection that usually targets the groin. It spreads over the skin of the thighs, near the genitals and the buttocks in men and women. It is mostly caused by a Dermatophyte fungus and the Candida Albicans yeast. The result is extreme redness of the skin, severe rashes, and itching,...
- Varicose Veins: Get the Facts
Clearly visible underneath the skin, varicose veins are engorged and twisted veins. Although they can develop anywhere in the body, varicose veins mostly develop in the legs.The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many, but the condition is common. At times, they may result in blood clots,...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. John Christopher Daniel MDTrout Ave Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Meghan Hughes M.D.159 Trout Ave Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Marion Anderson Gregg M.D., M.P.HNaval Submarine Support Center Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Jason Gordon M.D.Naval Undersea Medical Institute(umoc-100) Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Jon Robert Vanderweele DO148 Trout Avenue Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Robert Edward Lovern M.D.Naval Undersea Medical Institute Groton CT 06349