Dr. Brandy Padilla-jones is a trauma surgeon practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Padilla-jones specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Brandy Padilla-jones M.D.'s Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Brandy Padilla-jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- What Conditions Can Be Caused by Obesity?
There are many of methods used to classify an individual’s health in relation to their weight, but BMI (body mass index) is the most frequently used way.BMI determines whether you have a healthy weight in relation to your height. The “BMI healthy weight calculator” can be used to measure your...
- Life-Saving Canines: Everything You Need to Know About Diabetes Support Dogs
Dogs are indeed man’s best friends. These adorable balls of fur can cheer you up when you are feeling down and keep you company when you are lonely. Admirably, they are also capable of saving lives, such as in the case of bomb-sniffing canines detecting explosive devices, and also ordinary house...
- Dr. John Andrew Harvin M.D.8007 Meadowbriar Ln Houston TX 77063
- Dr. James Peter Bonar M.D.7600 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. John Bradley Holcomb MD6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Sherry L Sixta MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Sonlee D West MD6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Shaikh Abdul Hai M.D.3801 Vista Rd Pasadena TX 77504