Dr. Douglas Anthony is a pathologist practicing in PROVIDENCE, RI. Dr. Anthony is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Anthony can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Anthony may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Duke University Hospital
Dr. Douglas C Anthony MD's Practice location
PROVIDENCE, RI 02903Get Direction
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
Dr. Douglas C Anthony MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Diana Treaba M.D.593 Eddy Street Providence Rhode Island 02903
- Dr. William Dwayne Lawrence MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Mirela Stancu M.D.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Julieta E Barroeta MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Chien-ren J Sung MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Margaret Steinhoff MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905