Dr. Felipe Enriquez practices Pulmonology in ROCK ISLAND, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Enriquez manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Internal Medicine; St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Francis Hospital Program
Felipe Peren Enriquez MD's Practice location
ROCK ISLAND, IL 61201Get Direction
Felipe Peren Enriquez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- ‘Screaming for Help' Over Orkambi Drug for Cystic Fibrosis
When a person has a debilitating disease, dealing with that reality is enough to bear.But, when there is a drug out there to limit the debilitation of that disease, and governmental decision-makers don’t provide patients with it, the fight about injustice becomes overbearing.The denial for your...
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- Dr. Humphrey Wong MD1801 E 54th St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Brian Gross MD1801 E 54th St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Naveen R Kanathur MD4480 UTICA RIDGE RD BETTENDORF IA 52722
- Dr. Edward L. Ebert DO600 John Deere Rd Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Akshay Kantilal Mahadevia MD1801 E 54th St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. William C Brandes MD5 WHITE OAK CT MOLINE IL 61265