Dr. Daniel Brat is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Brat studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Florida International University, Miami, FL 1994
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Johns Hopkins University School Med
Dr. Daniel Jay Brat M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jay Brat M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck, Chin, and Groin
Swollen lymph nodes are a problem caused by swelling in the body. The lymph contains the smallest cells of the lymphatic system in the body. The lymphatic system consists of a network of organs, vessels, and nodes in the body.Lymph nodes have a lot of medical significance in the body. They become...
- Study Proves that Happier Nurses Lead to Happier Patients
The notion of happiness in the workplace has been a popular topic, especially in the healthcare field. However, recently, a direct relationship between the happiness of healthcare personnel and the quality of their service has been established, with an increase in the quality of the care provided...
- What Is Talipes Equinovarus and How Is It Treated?
IntroductionTalipes equinovarus (TEV) or commonly known as clubfoot, is a congenital foot and ankle deformity. Infants born with this deformity show a foot that is turned inward. In severe cases, the bottom of a newborn's foot faces upward or sideways. In spite of the deformity, clubfoot during...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Jay I Perlman MD PHD5th Ave And Roosevelt Rd Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Chinnamma Thomas MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Kyung hwa Lee MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Warren Tourtellotte MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Eileen Bigio MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Numa Gottardi-littell MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611