Dr. Daniel Brat is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Brat studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Florida International University, Miami, FL 1994
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Johns Hopkins University School Med
Dr. Daniel Jay Brat M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jay Brat M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- Health Benefits of Swai Fish
People are keeping a close watch on what they include in their plate. This is majorly done, because there are so many different types of foods available in the market which can lead to a varied number of health problems. In certain cases, most of these food items are associated with a number of...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Dr. Jay I Perlman MD PHD5000 S 5th Ave Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Chinnamma Thomas MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Kyung hwa Lee MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Warren Tourtellotte MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Eileen Bigio MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Numa Gottardi-littell MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611