Dr. Shelby Elizabeth Sutton M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease8220 WALNUT HILL LN DALLAS TX, 75231
Dr. Shelby Sutton practices Pulmonology in DALLAS, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sutton manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Shelby Elizabeth Sutton M.D.'s Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75231Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Shelby Elizabeth Sutton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sutton
- Young Girl with Cystic Fibrosis Joins Her Favorite Softball Team
Emily Sorensen is all smiles as she wears her autographed BYU batting helmet, cheering on her new team on the softball field. For her mom, Yannie Sorensen, seeing her little girl energetic and excited is a priceless gift. Emily suffers from cystic fibrosis, and since she was a young child, she has...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Is bronchitis contagious? In most cases, only acute bronchitis is contagious. Learn more about when bronchitis is contagious, and how to prevent it from spreading.What is bronchitis?Tubes made of glandular goblet cells that direct air into your lungs, also known as bronchi, are located below the...
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Malladi R Sastry MD4100 West 15th Street Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Howard Martin Mintz M.D.8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Sonja D Bartolome M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Robert L Cash M.D.1600 W College St Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Randall Rosenblatt M.D.621 N Hall St Dallas TX 75226