Dr. Jacqueline Romanies is a Chiropractor practicing in PLANO, TX. Dr. Romanies specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Romanies seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jacqueline Ann Romanies D.C.'s Practice location
PLANO, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline Ann Romanies D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Wigs During Cancer Treatment: To Wear or Not To Wear?
Many cancer patients have to go through round after round of chemotherapy treatment during their recovery program. One of the most common side effects of the radiation is loss of hair, especially on the head. This can potentially lead to a lot of issues for cancer patients in terms of their...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- What is Scabies?
Scabies is a skin disease caused by the infestation of the mite, Sarcoptes scabiei. These organisms are too small to be seen with naked eye. Infestation by this mite is common worldwide. People of all age groups may be affected by this skin condition and is very common in areas that are congested,...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Dr. Lisa O'neill Ellis D.C.210 S Greenville Ave Richardson TX 75081
- Dr. Jonathon Harrison D.C.107 Suncreek Drive Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Whitney Mullins D.C.4310 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Amber Brooks D.C.14330 Midway Rd Dallas TX 75244
- Dr. Meghan Irene Blankenship D.C.113 N BALLARD AVE WYLIE TX 75098
- Dr. Thien Duc Dinh D.C210 S Greenville Ave Richardson TX 75081