Dr. Eric J Marple D.O.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY, 42223
Dr. Eric Marple is a gastroenterologist practicing in FORT CAMPBELL, KY. Dr. Marple specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Marple performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Eric J Marple D.O.'s Practice location
FORT CAMPBELL, KY 42223Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Is Safe and Effective for Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
People with ulcerative colitis understand the pain of going to the restroom. There are many people who do not understand the pain associated with this condition.But what if there was an opportunity for the intestinal tract to heal?We are talking about fecal microbiota transplants, and they may bring...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Where Does Cholera Commonly Occur?
What is cholera?Cholera is any of the several acute infectious diseases occurring in humans and domestic animals that are caused by the bacterium vibrio cholerae. Cholera is caused by taking in water or food that has been contaminated by the vibrio cholerae bacteria.Cholera is characterized by...
- Mr. Craig A Ennis MD647 DUNLOP LN CLARKSVILLE TN 37040
- Dr. Michael I Asike M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Edwin C Glassell MD FACG132 Hillcrest Dr Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Jeffrey K Riggs D.O.231 BURLEY AVE HOPKINSVILLE KY 42240
- Dr. Christopher Michael White M.D.132 Hillcrest Dr Clarksville TN 37043