Dr. Erika Lynn Lyter PAC
Physician Assistant | Medical25 MONUMENT RD YORK PA, 17403
Erika Lyter is a physician assistant practicing in YORK, PA. Erika specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Dr. Erika Lynn Lyter PAC's Practice location
YORK, PA 17403Get Direction
York, PA 17402Get Direction
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- Is Anemia Treatable?
Anemia, also spelled anaemia, is usually expounded as a disorder causing a decrease in the total amount of red blood cells (RBCs) or hemoglobin in the blood. This decrease in RBC count in the body hinders the oxygen to flow smoothly in the system causing various irregular symptoms which may...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Mrs. Margaret E Yealy PA-C1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Holly Ann Taylor PA25 MONUMENT RD STE 294 YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Nathan Sayre PA-C2319 S George St York PA 17403
- Alexander M Case PA-C80 WYNTRE BROOKE DR YORK PA 17403
- Ms. Kathleen Marie Terry PA-C1001 S GEORGE ST YORK PA 17403
- Mr. David Roland Gann PA-C, M ED924-M Colonial Ave. York PA 17403