Dr. Shawn Hamm is a family practitioner practicing in BARTLETT, TN. Dr. Hamm specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hamm possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Shawn Michael Hamm MD's Practice location
BARTLETT, TN 38134Get Direction
Shawn Michael Hamm MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamm
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Anna Jackson MD5142 STAGE RD MEMPHIS TN 38134
- Dr. Michele E Neal MD3091 KIRBY WHITTEN PKWY BARTLETT TN 38134
- Dr. Tri Minh Nguyen MD6570 STAGE RD STE 245 BARTLETT TN 38134
- Dr. Derek R Mullinix MD3091 KIRBY WHITTEN PKWY BARTLETT TN 38134
- Dr. Lee Wilkes Mccallum MD3091 Kirby Whitten Rd Memphis TN 38134
- Dr. Ramune M Filipcic MD3091 KIRBY WHITTEN PKWY BARTLETT TN 38134