Dr. Jared Walsh is an Addiction Medicine Physician in ROCHESTER, NY. Dr. Walsh evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Jared P Walsh M.D.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Jared P Walsh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Michael Edward Foster M.D.1565 LONG POND RD ROCHESTER NY 14626
- Dr. Jack Resnik MD480 GENESEE STREET ROCHESTER NY 14611
- Steve Novak Other300 Crittenden Blvd Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Joseph Mancini M.D.220 Alexander St Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. Joe Dean Crawford M.D.1485 Howard Road Rochester NY 14624
- Dr. Mark Winsberg MD1565 LONG POND RD ROCHESTER NY 14626