Dr. Mark Ryan practices Pediatric Surgery in DALLAS, TX. Dr. Ryan treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Ryandiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 2007
- Vascular Disease
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Mark Leo Ryan MD's Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75235Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38103Get Direction
Dr. Mark Leo Ryan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Adam Craig Alder MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Faisal G Qureshi MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Stephen Mark Megison MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Julie R Fuchs M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. William Dammert M.D.7000 W Plano Pkwy Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Kevin M. Kadesky M.D.7000 W Plano Pkwy Plano TX 75093