Dr. Lopa Basu DO
Hospitalist500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD, 21014
Dr. Lopa Basu is a hospitalist practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Basu specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Basu manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Basu works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Lopa Basu DO's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Lopa Basu DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Basu
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- Choir Members with Cystic Fibrosis Record Album but Can’t Sing Together
A team of organizers reached out to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, a Scottish charity foundation in Scotland, in order to see if they could recruit a small group of adolescents with cystic fibrosis for an album that they were working on called “Stand Together.”Unfortunately, due to the nature of...
- 8 Awesome Nursing Careers That You Might Be Missing
The nursing profession is undoubtedly one of the most noble professions out there because of their dedication to the preservation of human life. ...
- 27-Year-Old Learning to Love Life After Harrowing Illness
For 23 years now, Sarah Hughes has been battling a debilitating autoimmune disease known as systemic idiopathic juvenile arthritis (SIJA). SIJA affects multiple organs and systems in the body. It can occur at any time throughout childhood, although it generally starts before the age of 5. In almost...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Kevin Carr M.D.1212 York Road Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Lillian Alt M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Olufunmilayo Bayode MD6565 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Melissa Marks Sparrow M.D.6701 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Michael Wayne Sauder MD MPH4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Fred T Chan M.D.6701 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204