Meg Mccormick is an Addiction Medicine Physician in SEATTLE, WA. Meg evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Meg Bladt Mccormick CPC's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98136Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Meg Bladt Mccormick CPC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- How Prostate Cancer Is Diagnosed
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to the condition that affects the prostate gland. This condition is only found in men because only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath the bladder and around the urethra. The main function of the organ is to produce...
- Elizabeth A. Heath M.A.4219 SW JUNEAU ST SEATTLE WA 98136
- Terrie Eshom LMHC5639 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Alison Clark LMHCA5400 CALIFORNIA AVE SW STE C SEATTLE WA 98136
- Lillianne R Barnum MA, LMHCA5426 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Caroline Bradbury5607 41ST AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Karen Michele Armand MA, LMHC, PH.D.9269 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136