Dr. David F Sulkowski D.O.
Pediatrician2111 LAUREL BUSH ROAD, SUITE H BEL AIR MD, 21015
Dr. David Sulkowski is a pediatrician practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Sulkowski is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sulkowski diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sulkowski can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. David F Sulkowski D.O.'s Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. David F Sulkowski D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sulkowski
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Dr. Diana Fertsch MD PHD1792 MERRITT BLVD DUNDALK MD 21222
- Dr. Elaine V. Wilson-colbert M.D.711 W 40th St Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Peter J Claybour MD515 Fairmount Avenue Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Susan H Schrock M.D.14a Mount Carmel Rd Parkton MD 21120
- Dr. Elias George Gouel M.D.7401 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204