Donna Giaquinto is an Addiction Medicine Physician in LOS ALAMOS, NM. Donna evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Donna Marie Giaquinto LPCC's Practice location
LOS ALAMOS, NM 87544Get Direction
Donna Marie Giaquinto LPCC's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Elle & Coach: Overcoming Adversity in Modern Diabetes Care
Tens of thousands of children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes each year in the United States. This autoimmune disease is chronic and demands round-the-clock monitoring. For caregivers, learning to how to treat this condition is overwhelming. For children living with the disease, the demands can...
- This Drug Significantly Stops Cell Growth in Metastatic Breast Cancer
HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer is a common yet incurable disease that has spread from the breast to other parts of a person’s body. It’s an aggressive cancer that usually affects the breast plus a patient's bone, lungs, liver and brain. Even when breast cancer spreads into other parts of...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Everyday Life of Nurses: The Good and the Bad
There is a routine in every workplace and duties can be repetitive throughout the year. As a nurse, no day is the same, and every moment is eventful. Some days are bearable and a breeze to go through, while some days are hectic and longer. As patients continue to come and go, nurses are required to...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Rita Brake M.A. LMHC1460 TRINITY DR STE 4 LOS ALAMOS NM 87544
- Charlotte Ann (carter) Lee LDCC, LADAC555 OPPENHEIMER DR LOS ALAMOS NM 87544
- Marvel E. Harrison PHD3917 WEST ROAD LOS ALAMOS NM 87544
- Roberta R Goodman LPAT127 Eastgate Road Los Alamos NM 87544
- Amanda Storey MA, LPCC1505 15TH ST LOS ALAMOS NM 87544
- Erin Mcginty James LMHC1505 15TH ST LOS ALAMOS NM 87544