Dr. Peter joseph Montano Edpao M.D.
Transplant Surgeon1959 NE PACIFIC ST SEATTLE WA, 98195
Dr. Peter joseph Edpao is a transplant surgeon practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Edpao specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Edpao performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Edpao works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Dr. Peter joseph Montano Edpao M.D.'s Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98195Get Direction
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Can I Prevent Gout?
Dietary Choices That Help Prevent GoutThe following is a list of ways in which you can help prevent gout....
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Mangosteen
What is mangosteen?The scientific name of mangosteen is Garcinia mangostana and it belongs to the Clusiaceae family. It is a tropical tree that originates in Southeast Asia. The tree is thick and its leaves are glossy, large, and dark green in color. Its flowers are rose-pink in color. The fruit...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Dr. Stephen Corrigan Rayhill MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Lena Sibulesky MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- James D Perkins OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Jorge Dionisio Reyes OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Susanna Matsen Nazarian M.D., PH.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Alex W Cantafio MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195