Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, the chiropractic care offered at ProHealth Chiropractic & Injury Center in Pembroke Pines, FL emphasizes the importance of improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Given the option, most people would prefer to be healthy and avoid illness if possible, and chiropractic care can help those people achieve their health and wellness goals. For those patients who may already be in pain, chiropractic care offers a unique way to provide pain relief for many types of pain and conditions, including back pain, neck pain and more! Pain relief and pain prevention are two of the reasons that chiropractic services have become so popular, both here in Pembroke Pines and around the world.
Education and Training
Life University DC 2013
FAU Molecular Biology / Biotechnology 2007
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinic Director ProHealth Chiropractic & Injury Center 2019 - Present
- Associate Doctor Nob Hill/Fort Lauderdale/Miami Lakes Family Chiropractic 2015 - 2019
- Associate Doctor Elevation Health 2013 - 2015
- Associate Doctor Life Chiropractic Center 2015 - 2015
- BNI Unidos
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Doctors Without Borders
Dr. Cristian Hernandez's Practice location
Pembroke Pines, FL 33332Get Direction
Dr. Cristian Hernandez's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Natalie Rowles D.C.1103 Banks Rd Margate FL 33063
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C.350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Jonah Wassermann DC4343 S State Road 7 Fort Lauderdale FL 33314
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C.1728 Northeast Miami Gardens Drive North Miami Beach Florida 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC8100 ROYAL PALM BLVD STE 106 CORAL SPRINGS FL 33065