Dr. Shonye Talor is a naturopathic physician practicing in CYPRESS, TX. Dr. Talor specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Talor combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Shonye Talor PH.D., D.N.M.'s Practice location
CYPRESS, TX 77433Get Direction
Dr. Shonye Talor PH.D., D.N.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- What Is Oolong Tea? Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is one of the best natural remedies that can help in easing a number of health issues, which include cardiac or heart problems, conditions related to inflammatory diseases, high levels of cholesterol, and much more.Oolong tea contains various antioxidants that help promote better bone...
- Health Benefits of Pomegranates
What is a pomegranate?Pomegranate is more popular among many other fruits in terms of its taste and health benefits. In some places around the world, it is considered as a "lucky" fruit. The fruit is also considered as a traditional fruit and a part of many rituals. In some places, pomegranate is...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- What Is Betaine: 11 Amazing Health Benefits of Betaine HCl
What is betaine?Betaine is also called as trimethylglycine or betaine anhydrous. Choline and glycine betaine are the two different forms of betaine. Betaine produces carnitine, which promotes liver function and cellular reproduction as well as metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine. Because of...
- Farzam Afshar1700 Post Oak Boulevard, 2 BLVD Place, Suite 600,, Houston, TX, 77056 Houston TX 77054
- William Morrison ND13411 POST OAK GLEN LN CYPRESS TX 77429
- Arturo Falcon2855 MANGUM RD HOUSTON TX 77092
- Dr. Jil Cooper Kenney N.D.5180 BUFFALO SPEEDWAY HOUSTON TX 77005
- Tariq Shafi ND5606 MOSS GLENN LN HOUSTON TX 77088
- Mr. Chunhui Lu Other9272 A Bellaire Blvd Houston TX 77036