Dr. Michael Paolini M.D. is a top Pathology in ROCHESTER, MN.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael Paolini M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael Paolini M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael Paolini M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In ROCHESTER, MN, Dr. Michael Paolini M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Michael Paolini M.D.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Michael Paolini M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- Does Drinking Coffee Every Day Help Prolong Life?
For coffee-lovers, sometimes drinking coffee on a regular basis may make them feel guilty. Having a daily cup of coffee will definitely make them think they need to cut it down at some point. However, on the contrary, they might actually be extending their lives. A handful of studies and research...
- Mandy Moore Determines Whether or Not She Has Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is becoming more popular because it has significantly increased its rate of affected people with the passage of time. People becoming more aware of the condition and how it affects the lives of people who are gluten intolerant have led big companies and franchises, such as McDonald's,...
- Can Moderate Consumption of Alcohol Reduce Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia syndrome, popularly referred to as FMS is a severe chronic condition whose symptoms includes intense widespread musculoskeletal pain, depression, body fatigue, headaches, bowel and bladder problems. Other symptoms such as poor sleep, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, anemia,...
- Dietary Guidelines to Manage Fibromyalgia
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Dr. Ricardo V Lloyd M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph D Yao M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Pedro Horna MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Yajue Huang MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Michael Howard Roh M.D., PH.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905