Dr. Mohammad Vaseemuddin M.D.
Internist1865 N Neltnor Blvd Suite B West Chicago IL, 60185
Dr. Mohammad Vaseemuddin is an internist practicing in West Chicago, IL. Dr. Vaseemuddin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vaseemuddin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 2000
Osmania Medical College 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Mohammad Vaseemuddin M.D.'s Practice location
West Chicago, IL 60185Get Direction
MELROSE PARK, IL 60160Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Vaseemuddin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaseemuddin
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1550 N NORTHWEST HWY PARK RIDGE IL 60068
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Peter Werner M.D.150 N RIVER RD DES PLAINES IL 60016
- Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD581 East Golf Road Des Plaines Illinois 60016
- Yelena Shanchuk1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169