Dr. James Hungerford is a pediatrician practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Hungerford is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hungerford diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hungerford can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2008
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. James Hungerford M.D.'s Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38103Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. James Hungerford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Terry O. Harville4301 West Markham Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Sanders M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary M.D.230 N Rufe Snow Dr Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Misty Dawn Nolen M.D.2301 Springhill Rd Benton AR 72019
- Dr. Jeremy D. Bufford M.D.4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532
- Dr. James S Magee MD1 Children's Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202